Bespoke 308 Winchester Accuracy International AXICS Chassis custom built Rifle from Remington 700 action.
Full Custom Rifle in 308 built by Mike Norris of Brock and Norris, Shropshire.
Schultz and Larsen Venom moderator threaded to 18 x1. included in overall sale if on firearm certificate.
- finely tuned trigger, to my requirements, a clean trigger release.
- Remington receiver truing includes re-cutting of action threads along the centre line of the action.
- Re-cutting the bolt lug recesses, square action face perpendicular to the centre line.
- Lap in bolt lugs, true bolt face and nose perpendicular to the centre line. factory recoil lug replaced with 0,25-inch-thickcustom-maderecoil lug, double surface ground 100 5 parallel),
- Tactical Bolt Handle
- Threaded for Schultz and Larsen Venom moderator.
- Sassenmatch grade barrel 25’’ 1-10 twist.
- 25MOA Rail, Tier one scope mount with levelling bubble, Schmidt and Bender 3-12 x 50 PM II P/MT rifle scope with P4L Fine graticule and 1cm/100m – 01 MRAD.
- 308 Bolt carrier cover.
- Harris Bipod.
- 5 Round Accuracy International Magazine fits all bullet weights 215, 250 & 300g ammunition.
- Elornis Biathlon sling.
- Peli bespoke rifle travel case.
All component parts have been ceracoted in dark green by Tactical Coatings in Hereford to an exceedingly high standard.
Only fired 40 rounds in total.
Ballistic calculations for precision bullet match with homemade ammunition.
Offers in region of £5,000.00 ONO
Please contact Bryan Hutcheson if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.